Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why do we have friends? What makes a friend?

I believe that we all have friends because everyone needs support from someone other then there family. Not everyone can go to there family about some of there personal problems, when we have friends they are much easier to talk to. Everyone has a different opinion on why we have friends or what we think friends are. This is my opinion of what friends are; friends are people who you can count on to support you when you need help. A friend is someone who will be there for you through thick and thin and will never disrespect you. A friend is a person who will be there for you when you’re crying or when your boyfriend or girlfriend breaks up with you and you are sad and need support. I’m glad to have the friends I have many have disrespected me and I have learned there are not that many close friends. I appreciate each moment I have with my friends because you never know when they are going to be gone. You need to understand that your friends will not always be there for you but the majority of the time they will and you need to appreciate them. Friends come and go.

No comments: